Tolkiens Arda – Sveriges stora Tolkienforum

Välkommen till Sveriges stora Tolkienforum! Klicka här för att gå till förstasidan.
Aktuellt datum och tid: tor mar 28, 2024 9:10 am

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 17 inlägg ]  Gå till sida 1, 2  Nästa
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik: 17. Elronds rådsslag
InläggPostat: tor dec 18, 2003 6:23 pm 
Redaktionen

<The following morning, at the Council of Elrond. Gandalf and Frodo along with a congregation of Men, Elves and Dwarves sit in a semi-circle around a stone pedestal.>

<<Elrond: Strangers from distant lands, friends of old. You have been summoned here to answer the threat of Mordor. Middle-Earth stands upon the brink of destruction. None can escape it. You will unite or you will fall. Each race is bound to this fate--this one doom. <gestures to the pedestal> Bring forth the Ring, Frodo.>>

<Frodo rises and lays the Ring on the pedestal.>

<<Man of the South: So it is true.. .>>

<Frodo returns to his seat beside Gandalf. He seems relieved. The members of the Council stare at the Ring, mesmerised by it. It appears to start whispering to each of them in turn. Each person hears it differently.>

<<Unidentified Man : The Doom of Men>>

<<Man of the South: <rises to address the Council> In a dream, I saw the eastern sky grow dark. But in the West a pale light lingered. A voice was crying: Your doom is near at hand. (He approaches the Ring on the plinth.) Isildur's Bane is found.>>

<The Man reaches out towards the Ring. Gandalf and Elrond exchange concerned looks. The Man's fingers hover above the Ring.>

<<Man: Isildur's Bane.>>

<Elrond leaps up.>

<<Elrond (loudly): Boromir!>>

<The Ring utters a harsh chant. Gandalf suddenly stands up and also begins the chant in Black Speech. Thunder crackles as the sky darkens. The Council stare around them in fear and confusion.>

<<Gandalf:
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the Darkness bind them. >>

<The voice of the Ring dies away. People resume their seats, horrified, Boromir amongst them. Elrond rebukes Gandalf strongly.>

<<Elrond: Never before has any voice uttered the words of that tongue here in Imladris!>>

<<Gandalf: (voice raspy from the force of the words and the language): I do not ask your pardon, Master Elrond, for the Black Speech of Mordor may yet be heard in every corner of the West! The Ring is altogether Evil!>>

<He gives Boromir a final scathing glance and resumes his seat. Boromir is unperturbed.>

<<Boromir: It is a gift. A gift to the foes of Mordor. Why not use this Ring? <paces> Long has my father, the Steward of Gondor, kept the forces of Mordor at bay. By the blood of our people are your lands kept safe! Give Gondor the weapon of the enemy. Let us use it against him!>>

<<Aragorn: You cannot wield it! None of us can. The One Ring answers to Sauron alone. It has no other master.>>

<<Boromir: And what would a ranger know of this matter?>>

<An Elf stands suddenly. He is recognizable as the Elf Gandalf saw from Elrond's window.>

<<Elf: This is no mere ranger. He is Aragorn, son of Arathorn. You owe him your allegiance.>>

<<Boromir: Aragorn? This... is Isildur's heir?>>

<<Elf: And heir to the throne of Gondor.>>

<Frodo looks wide-eyed at Aragorn.>

<<Aragorn: Havo dad, Legolas (Sit down, Legolas.)>>

<<Boromir: Gondor has no king. Gondor needs no king.>>

<returns to his seat>

<<Gandalf: Aragorn is right. We cannot use it.>>

<<Elrond: You have only one choice. The Ring must be destroyed.>>

<<Dwarf: Then what are we waiting for?>>

<The Dwarf grabs an axe and approaches the pedestal.>

<<Dwarf: ARGH!!!!>>

<He strikes the Ring with full force but is repelled back, throwing him to the ground. Concurrently, Frodo sees the Eye of Sauron in his mind and winces in pain. The Ring remains intact with the shards of the axe all around it. Whispers in the black tongue issue forth from the Ring.>

<<Elrond: The Ring cannot be destroyed, Gimli, son of Glóin, by any craft that we here possess. The Ring was made in the fires of Mount Doom. Only there can it be unmade. It must be taken deep into Mordor and cast back into the fiery chasm from whence it came.>>

<<Ring (whispers): Ash Nazg>>

<<Elrond: One of you must do this.>>

<Dead silence from the council>

<<Boromir: One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its black gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep. And the great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland. Riddled with fire and ash and dust. The very air you breathe is a poisonous fume. Not with ten thousand men could you do this. It is folly!>>

<<Legolas: <stands indignantly> Have you heard nothing Lord Elrond has said? The Ring must be destroyed!>>

<<Gimli: <leaps to his feet> And I suppose you think you're the one to do it?!>>

<<Boromir: <rises> And if we fail, what then?! What happens when Sauron takes back what is his?!>>

<<Gimli: I will be dead before I see the Ring in the hands of an Elf!>>

<Commotion starts as arguments erupt amongst the council members.>

<<Gimli: Never trust an Elf!>>

<<Gandalf: Do you not understand that while we bicker amongst ourselves, Sauron's power grows?! None can escape it! You'll all be destroyed!>>

<Frodo remains seated, watching the Ring uneasily, the angry figures of the council reflected on its surface. Suddenly, flames flare up, engulfing the surface of the Ring.>

<<Ring: Ash Nazg Durbatulûk! Ash Nazg Gimbatul! Ash Nazg Gimbatul! Ash Nazg Gimbatul!>>

<The intensity of the arguments increase. Slowly, determination dawns on Frodo’s face. He stands and takes a few steps toward the arguing council, trying to make his voice heard above the din.>

<<Frodo: I will take it! I will take it!>>

<The argument dies down. Gandalf closes his eyes as he hears Frodo’s statement. The members of the council slowly turn towards Frodo, astonished.>

<<Frodo: I will take the Ring to Mordor. Though-- I do not know the way.>>

<<Gandalf: <walks towards Frodo> I will help you bear this burden, Frodo Baggins, as long as it is yours to bear <places his hands reassuringly on Frodo’s shoulders.>>>

<<Aragorn: <rises> If by my life or death, I can protect you, I will.>>

<He approaches Frodo and keels before him.>

<<Aragorn: You have my sword.>>

<<Legolas: And you have my bow <walks to join them.>>>

<<Gimli: And my axe! <looks grimly at Legolas as he joins the group.>>>

<<Boromir: <walks over to them> You carry the fate of us all little one. If this is indeed the will of the Council, then Gondor will see it done.>>

<<Sam: Heh! <jumps from behind the bushes and joins them> Mr. Frodo is not goin’ anywhere without me!>>

<<Elrond (amused): No indeed, it is hardly possible to separate you even when he is summoned to a secret council and you are not.>>

<<Pippin and Merry: <emerges from behind the pillars to join them> Wait! We are coming too!>>

<<Merry: You'd have to send us home tied up in a sack to stop us!>>

<<Pippin: Anyway you need people of intelligence on this sort of mission, quest... thing.>>

<<Merry: Well that rules you out Pip.>>

<<Elrond (musing): Nine companions... So be it! You shall be the Fellowship of the Ring!>>

<<Pippin: Great! Where are we going?>>

Profil Skicka e-post  

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: lör dec 20, 2003 11:39 am 
Master of Doom

Jag gillar rådsslaget, speciellt Elronds inledningsfras. Sedan hade det kunnat göras bättre förstås. Elrond tycker jag fö ska se ut mer som i den gamla tecknade filmen.

Profil Skicka e-post  

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: lör dec 20, 2003 3:15 pm 
Vala
Användarvisningsbild

De har fått fram de olika "raserna" bra.
Till exempel att alver och dvärgar inte tycker om varandra.
Och att Boromir direkt säger sin mening om att ringen bör föras till Gondor, bevisar att ringen är åtrovärd som ett maktens redskap!

Profil Skicka e-post  

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: sön dec 21, 2003 3:57 am 
Att låta folkslagens trätor återspeglas i Härskarringen är inget annat än ett genidrag av Jackson. Jag är full av beundran för just detta.

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: sön dec 21, 2003 12:24 pm 
Anonymous skrev:
Att låta folkslagens trätor återspeglas i Härskarringen är inget annat än ett genidrag av Jackson. Jag är full av beundran för just detta.
Leve mr P. Jackson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: lör dec 04, 2004 7:36 pm 
Avar

Anonymous skrev:
Anonymous skrev:
Leve mr P. Jackson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Håller med till 100%!!!

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: mån dec 06, 2004 4:49 pm 
Maia
Användarvisningsbild

den är rätt så bra.

"There is no good and evil, there is only power...and those too weak to seek it."
—Voldemort

I never expected that conducting a campaign of organized terrorism would be so morally uplifting.
/Viridian

Profil Skicka e-post  

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: mån dec 06, 2004 5:43 pm 
den är rätt så bra.

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: tor dec 30, 2004 11:13 am 
Avar

Jag tycker om scenen. Man får se lite av Rivendells omgivning i början, och sen, som Minotoria skrev, märker man de olika folslagens trätor väldigt bra.

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: tor feb 10, 2005 9:09 pm 
Dvärg

Vilka är de två andra blyga människorna som sitter intill Boromir?

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: sön feb 13, 2005 8:13 pm 
Avar

Ja vet du, säg det... :?

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: sön feb 13, 2005 9:42 pm 
Maia
Användarvisningsbild

Éomer, king skrev:

De kanske är från Rohan eller nåt av de andra länderna?

"There is no good and evil, there is only power...and those too weak to seek it."
—Voldemort

I never expected that conducting a campaign of organized terrorism would be so morally uplifting.
/Viridian

Profil Skicka e-post  

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: fre sep 23, 2005 11:08 am 
Sinda
Användarvisningsbild

Éomer, king skrev:

Troligast några "extras" som inte hade något bättre för sig än att se ädla och visa ut, LOL :lol:

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: sön aug 16, 2009 12:46 pm 
Noldo
Användarvisningsbild

Mycket bra scen men för kort (som filmerna i övrigt :P )

Profil Skicka e-post  

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: mån aug 17, 2009 5:18 pm 
Noldo
Användarvisningsbild

Cotume skrev:
Mycket bra scen men för kort (som filmerna i övrigt :P )

Håller med. Men jag tror inte Hollywood publiken bryr sig så mycket om halva Midgårds historia :wink:

Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 17 inlägg ]  Gå till sida 1, 2  Nästa

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme