Tolkiens Arda – Sveriges stora Tolkienforum

Välkommen till Sveriges stora Tolkienforum! Klicka här för att gå till förstasidan.
Aktuellt datum och tid: tor mar 28, 2024 9:59 am

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 29 inlägg ]  Gå till sida 1, 2  Nästa
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik: 8. Frodo och Sam ser alver, Gandalf tillfångatas i Isengård
InläggPostat: tor dec 18, 2003 6:04 pm 
Redaktionen

<Frodo and Sam trek along the countryside, making their way across streams, over hills and through meadows. Eventually they find themselves before a cornfield. Frodo walks through the corn. Sam following behind, suddenly stops besides a large scarecrow.>

<<Sam: This is it.>>

<<Frodo: <turns> This is what?>>

<<Sam: If take one more step, it’ll be the farthest away from home I’ve ever been.>>

<<Frodo: <reassuringly goes back to take Sam's arm> Come on Sam. Remember what Bilbo used to say: "It's a dangerous business… <Bilbo’s voice> …Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.">>

<Frodo and Sam set up camp for the night. Sam cooks their meal of bacon, tomatoes and sausages as Frodo parks in a tree limb, waiting for the meal. Suddenly they both stop and listen. Singing can be heard in the distance. The voices are sweet and high, singing in an strange language.>

<<Frodo: <looks at Sam with a delighted smile> Sam! Wood-Elves!>>

<They hurry quickly up to the nearest ridge where they can lie and watch unseen. A group of Elves is passing slowly through the forest, some on horseback, some walking, some with banners. The group seems to shine of its own light, their white garments softly glowing against the purples and midnight blues of the woods. Their haunting song continues.>

<<Elven song:
a Galad ren i veniar
hi' aladhremmin ennorath
A Elbereth Gilthoniel
ithil nâ thûl, ithil lîn hen

O Light to us that wander here
Amid the world of woven trees!
O Elbereth! Gilthoniel!
Clear are thy eyes and bright thy breath!>>

<<Frodo: They're going to the harbour beyond the White Towers. To the Grey Havens.>>

<<Sam: They're leaving Middle-earth.>>

<<Frodo: Never to return.>>

<<Sam: I don't know why - it makes me sad.>>

<Later, Sam and Frodo prepare for sleep. Sam is trying to find a comfortable spot on the ground.>

<<Sam: Everywhere I lie there's a dirty great root sticking into my back.>>

<<Frodo (already half asleep): Just shut your eyes, and imagine you're back in your own bed, with a soft mattress and a lovely feather pillow.>>

<Sam gives him a skeptical look, and settles back. After a moment he sighs. and gives up, frustrated.>

<<Sam: It's not working Mr. Frodo. I'm never going to be able to sleep out here.>>

<<Frodo: Me neither, Sam.>>

<Frodo smiles. Sam stares at the sky and finds something to nibble on.>

<Mist descends over the landscape. On a ridge high up above the Hobbits, a horse neighs and stamps. Its Black Rider comes slowly to a halt and surveys the scene.>

<Gandalf rides swiftly and comes to a huge stone tower, set on a plain in the middle of a forest. He passes under a stone bridge and comes to the entrance of the tower. A tall figure cloaked in white descends the steps to meet his guest.>

Figure: Smoke rises from the mountain of Doom. The hour grows late and Gandalf the Grey rides to Isengard seeking my counsel. For that is why you have come, is it not...my old friend?>>

<<Gandalf: Saruman. <bows> >>

<Gandalf and Saruman are walking through the Gardens of Isengard.>

<<Saruman: You are sure of this?>>

<<Gandalf: Beyond any doubt.>>

<<Saruman: So, the Ring of Power has been found.>>

<<Gandalf: All these long years it was in the Shire, under my very nose.>>

<<Saruman: Yet you did not have the wit to see it. Your love of the halfling’s leaf has clearly slowed your mind.>>

<<Gandalf: But we still have time. Time enough to counter Sauron if we act quickly.>>

<<Saruman: Time?! What time do you think we have?>>

<Gandalf and Saruman take some wine and confer in Saruman's chamber, amidst ancient scrolls, books, numerous quills, and a few jars containing very strange creatures.>

<<Saruman: Sauron has regained much of his former strength. He cannot yet take physical form, but his spirit has lost none of its potency. Concealed within his fortress, the Lord of Mordor sees all -- his gaze pierces cloud, shadow, earth and flesh. You know of what I speak, Gandalf -- a great Eye... lidless... wreathed in flame.>>

<<Gandalf: The Eye of Sauron.>>

<<Saruman: He is gathering all evil to him. Very soon he will summon an army great enough to launch an assault upon Middle Earth.>>

<<Gandalf: You know this? How?>>

<<Saruman: I have seen it.>>

<Gandalf and Saruman enter another chamber. Upon a plinth sits an object covered in dark cloth. A large chair, like a throne, stands against a wall.>

<<Gandalf: A Palantír is a dangerous tool, Saruman.>>

<<Saruman: Why? Why should we fear to use it?>>

<Saruman unveils the Palantí r. It is a perfectly spherical ball, made of some sort of glass, with strange swirls in its depths.>

<<Gandalf: They are not all accounted for, the lost Seeing Stones. We do not know who else may be watching!>>

<He covers the Palantí r. The Eye of Sauron flashes briefly>

<<Saruman: <seats himself upon his throne> The hour is later than you think. Sauron's forces are already moving. The Nine have left Minas Morgul.>>

<<Gandalf (alarmed): The Nine!>>

<<Saruman: They crossed the River Isen on Midsummer's Eve, disguised as riders in black.>>

<<Gandalf: They've reached the Shire?!>>

<<Saruman: They will find the Ring… and kill the one who carries it.>>

<<Gandalf: Frodo!>>

<Gandalf heads towards the door but Saruman closes it with his mind and the other doors in turn. Trapped, Gandalf looks at Saruman.>

<<Saruman: You did not seriously think that a hobbit could contend with the will of Sauron? There are none who can. Against the power of Mordor there can be no victory. We must join with him, Gandalf. We must join with Sauron. It would be wise, my friend.>>

<<Gandalf: Tell me, "friend", when did Saruman the wise abandon reason for madness?!>>

<With a shout, Saruman points his staff at Gandalf, throwing him up and pinning him against the far wall, then drops him heavily to the floor. Gandalf counters with his own staff, throwing Saruman onto his back. They battle back and forth. Finally, Saruman uses his power to yank Gandalf’s staff from his hands, and he advances on Gandalf with both staffs. Gandalf spins helplessly just above the floor.>

<<Saruman: I gave you the chance of aiding me willingly. But you...have elected...the way of pain!>>

<Saruman sends Gandalf rising to the pinnacle of Orthanc.>

Profil Skicka e-post  

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: lör dec 20, 2003 6:50 am 
Dúnadan
Användarvisningsbild

två bra scener där sarumans är den starkare med även om hans perversa förtjusning i palantiren är lite för mycket. som spellthrowing quarterstaff wielding asskicker är han dock mäktig.

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: lör dec 20, 2003 11:45 am 
Master of Doom

Jag gillar scenen med Frodo, Sam och alverna men det fjantiga trollkarlsslagsmålet är bara patetiskt. Det är inte Tolkien.

Profil Skicka e-post  

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: lör dec 20, 2003 1:50 pm 
High King of the Noldor
Användarvisningsbild

Trollkarlsduellen är det sämsta hittills. Tillochmed sämre än exorcistscenen i TTT.

Profil Skicka e-post  

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: lör dec 20, 2003 2:12 pm 
Sinda
Användarvisningsbild

Det är väl handgripligt i mina ögon. Ungefär som när Gandalf i den sista filmen spöar upp... Varför?

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: lör dec 20, 2003 2:55 pm 
Vala
Användarvisningsbild

Jag tycker också mycket om scenen då Frodo och Sam får se alverna.
Då får man se alverna som vackra och fagra varelser!

Profil Skicka e-post  

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: sön dec 21, 2003 11:17 am 
Noldo

Jo laverna är riktigt häftig i den senen verkligen alviska och drömlika. Senen med Gandalf och Saruman måste jag faktiskt säga att jag tycker är riktigt tråkig... Den enda tråkiga delen i filmen faktiskt.

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: sön dec 21, 2003 12:00 pm 
Sinda

En fråga bara. Har alverna som Frodo och Sam möter lycktor?

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: sön dec 21, 2003 12:04 pm 
Noldo

Har faktiskt aldrig tänkt på det.. I filem kanske dom har det. Men i boken står det ju att det lyser från deras fötter, och isåfall behöver dom nog inga lyktor.

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: sön dec 21, 2003 12:06 pm 
Sinda

Det var det jag tänkte på. Om de har lyktor i filmen tycker jag faktiskt det är lite dåligt!

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: sön dec 21, 2003 12:11 pm 
Noldo

Det vore väldigt dåligt... Har ne bild nånstnas på frodo,som och dom alverna... kan bara inte riktigt hitta den, sak leta vidare.

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: sön dec 21, 2003 12:13 pm 
Noldo

Har hittat bilden nu och det ser inte ut som om dom har lycket, vilket är bra. Men helt säker kan mar förstås inte vara.

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: sön dec 21, 2003 12:22 pm 
Jo det är en bra scen, men de ser lite alldelles för högmodiga ut, alltså alverna

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: sön dec 21, 2003 12:24 pm 
Noldo

Vadå högfärdiga? Alver ska vara det. Dessutom tycker jag inte att man ser alverna tillräkligt nära för att kunna avgöra det.

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: sön dec 21, 2003 4:34 pm 
Redaktionen

Citera:
Men i boken står det ju att det lyser från deras fötter

"Från deras fötter"? Citat, tack!

Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 29 inlägg ]  Gå till sida 1, 2  Nästa

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme