Tolkiens Arda – Sveriges stora Tolkienforum

Välkommen till Sveriges stora Tolkienforum! Klicka här för att gå till förstasidan.
Aktuellt datum och tid: fre mar 29, 2024 8:10 am

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 17 inlägg ]  Gå till sida 1, 2  Nästa
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik: 32. Strid mot urukerna, Boromirs dödsscen
InläggPostat: tor dec 18, 2003 8:07 pm 
Redaktionen

<Frodo runs from the hilltop. Aragorn walks out from beneath the ruin and finds a troop of Uruk-Hai advancing towards him. He gives a half-smile, and half-swaggers towards them, touching his sword to his forehead in a gesture of acceptance to the challenge. They attack. He cuts several down, but they force him up the stairs of the seat.>

<Sam is searching frantically for Frodo in the woods.>

<<Sam: Mr. Frodo!!!>>

<He hears the clash of sword on sword. His eyes widen. Battle!>

<<The Uruk-hai leader: <to his troops> Find the Halfling! Yaggh! Find the Halfling!>>

<<Aragorn: <jumping onto the Uruk-Hai massing below him> Elendil!>>

<Legolas and Gimli run forward from behind the the ruin. Legolas shoots several Uruk-Hai with quick bow-work; Gimli lands blow after blow with his axe.>

<<Legolas: Aragorn! Go!>>

<Frodo runs and hides behind a tree. Across the way, Merry and Pippin hide in a space under some fallen tree trunks.>

<<Merry: Frodo!>>

<<Pippin: <beckoning> Hide here! Quick! Come on!>>

<Frodo looks at them, anguished, then shakes his head.>

<<Pippin (to Merry): What’s he doin'?>>

<<Merry (in realization): He's leavin’.>>

<<Pippin: No!>> <runs out towards Frodo>

<<Merry: Pippin!>> <goes after him>

<Merry and Pippin are out in the open. Several Uruk-Hai are coming down the hill, towards them.>

<<Merry (quietly): Run, Frodo! Go!>>

<Merry cups his hands and calls out to the Uruk-Hai.>

<<Merry: Hey! Hey you! Over here!>>

<<Pippin: Hey!>>

<<Merry: Over here!>>

<<Pippin: <waving his arms> This way!>>

<Both Hobbits run away from Frodo. The Uruk-Hai troop follows them. Frodo makes a break for it, running in the opposite direction.>

<<Pippin: Its working!>>

<<Merry: I know its working! Run!>>

<Back at the hilltop, Legolas, Aragorn, and Gimli continue to fight the Uruk-Hai. In one smooth move, Legolas stabs one Uruk with an arrow then shoots it out at another. Gimli wields his axe. Aragorn stabs one behind his back.>

<Merry and Pippin run across an old stone bridge. At its far end, they stop and see Uruk-hai running towards them. The Uruks are closing in, both in front and behind. An Uruk runs up to them, raising his battleaxe. But Boromir comes charging in, knocks the Uruk back, and kills him with his own axe. He throws a knife at another. More close in.>

<Legolas kills Orc after Orc. He shoots down an Uruk who has closed in on Aragorn.>

<Three loud ox-horn blasts are heard.>

<<Legolas: The Horn of Gondor!>>

<<Aragorn: Boromir!>>

<He runs down the slope towards the sound, but Uruks are between him and Boromir. The forest sweeps by as he goes.>

<Boromir sounds the Horn of Gondor again. The Uruks attack Boromir.>

<Aragorn battles madly towards Boromir.>

<Boromir kills two more. Merry and Pippin take out some Orcs.>

<<Boromir (to the Hobbits): Run! Run!>>

<The Uruk-hai leader walks into view on the misty hilltop beneath the dark trees.>

<Boromir fights on, oblivious.>

<Merry and Pippin continue to throw rocks. The captain aims his black-fletched bow at the battling warrior. He shoots.>

<Boromir jerks backwards at the blow to his left shoulder. Merry stops in mid-throw as Boromir falls before a solemn statue as the sunlight streams by. The Hobbits look at him in shock. Boromir begins to breathe hard. Uruks come closer, and Boromir gives a battle cry, rises, and swings his sword at one, who falls. The Uruk chieftain growls and walks further down the slope. He lifts his bow, and shoots again, as Boromir turns to look at him. A black arrow flies into Boromir’s stomach. He drops to his knees again, gasping. Merry and Pippin still stand in shock, rocks in hand. Boromir stares into their eyes, but against death, they can do nothing. Summoning his will to fight for them, the warrior swings his sword at another Uruk and gets back up. The captain shoots him one more time, in the chest. Boromir falls on his knees and stays there, swaying a little and blinking. The ox-horn is cloven in two.>

<Merry and Pippin look at him, aghast. With all the courage they can muster, they take up their swords and attack the Uruk-Hai.>

<<Merry and Pippin: Ahhhhgggh!!!>>

<They never have the chance to strike. The Uruk-Hai lift them up and carry them off. Merry and Pippin wave their arms frantically. The Uruk-Hai troop walks away from Boromir. Boromir looks on helplessly. The troop passes by Boromir where he kneels, suffering, as though he does not exist.>

<The captain, now left alone, stops before his foe. Boromir swallows and stares back at him. The chieftain snarls and pulls his bow back, ready to deliver the final blow. Just then, Aragorn crashes into him, and his arrow flies off harmlessly.>

<The captain and Aragorn fight. Aragorn loses his sword and is thrown to the ground; when he gets up, the Uruk-hai warrior throws his two-prong shield at Aragorn and pins him by the neck against a tree. The Uruk raises his sword and strikes, but Aragorn slips beneath the shield and dodges the blow. Aragorn pulls out a knife and stabs the captain on the leg. He roars and pulls out the knife, licking the blood from it, and throws it at Aragorn, who has found his sword and uses it to bat the knife away. Aragorn closes in on the Orc and in a flurry of swordplay, slices his arm off and then stabs him in the chest. The resilient captain pulls himself up on the sword, closer to Aragorn, snarling, defiant. Aragorn grimaces, pulls his sword out of the injured warrior, swings it wide, and hacks off the Uruk-hai's head. The rest of him falls to the ground.>

Profil Skicka e-post  

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: lör dec 20, 2003 11:46 am 
Master of Doom

Gripande scen men även här (jag börjar bli tjatig) anser jag Bakshis scen som mer känslosam.

Profil Skicka e-post  

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: lör dec 20, 2003 1:53 pm 
Sinda
Användarvisningsbild

Jag tycker för min del att hela scenen är gastkramande och gripande som få; "My brother, my captain, my King." Mer behöver inte sägas.

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: lör dec 20, 2003 1:56 pm 
High King of the Noldor
Användarvisningsbild

Ereinion skrev:
"My brother, my captain, my King." Mer behöver inte sägas.

Just den biten är inte med i den här scenen, utan i scen 33.

Profil Skicka e-post  

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: lör dec 20, 2003 2:10 pm 
Sinda
Användarvisningsbild

Fëanor skrev:
Ereinion skrev:
"My brother, my captain, my King." Mer behöver inte sägas.

Just den biten är inte med i den här scenen, utan i scen 33.

Tack för anmärkningen. Den tillförde mycket.

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: lör dec 20, 2003 2:13 pm 
High King of the Noldor
Användarvisningsbild

Visst gjorde den. Jag hade redan kommenterat hans död i rätt tråd, men ok.

Jag mår illa av Boromirs dödsscen. Den är så jävla kliché! Kan inte PJ skriva normal dialog? Antingen så har han begagnat sig av Tolkiens eller så är det klichéer. Det känns som om ett barn har skrivit manuset.

Profil Skicka e-post  

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: lör dec 20, 2003 2:18 pm 
Sinda
Användarvisningsbild

Fëanor skrev:
Jag mår illa av Boromirs dödsscen. Den är så jävla kliché! Kan inte PJ skriva normal dialog? Antingen så har han begagnat sig av Tolkiens eller så är det klichéer. Det känns som om ett barn har skrivit manuset.

Det är att överdriva, anser jag. Men inte klarar manusförfattarna, som är fler än bara Jackson, att avvika från Tolkiens text nämnvärt. De är genast ute på hal is när de börjar tänka själva...

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: lör dec 20, 2003 2:22 pm 
High King of the Noldor
Användarvisningsbild

Jag vet. Philippa Boyens och Fran Walsh. Men Pj är liksom frontfiguren. Precis som man skyller Noldors fall på Fëanor eller Andra Vrädlskriget på Hitler så skyller man filmernas torftighet på PJ.

Profil Skicka e-post  

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: lör dec 20, 2003 2:30 pm 
Sinda
Användarvisningsbild

Fëanor skrev:
Jag vet. Philippa Boyens och Fran Walsh. Men Pj är liksom frontfiguren. Precis som man skyller Noldors fall på Fëanor eller Andra Vrädlskriget på Hitler så skyller man filmernas torftighet på PJ.

Feanor och söner, vilka illdåd de än begick, är väl inte förtjänta av den liknelsen.

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: lör dec 20, 2003 2:36 pm 
High King of the Noldor
Användarvisningsbild

Nej, du har rätt. Den Fëanorska ätten illdåd bleknar jämfört med PJ:s. :)

Profil Skicka e-post  

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: lör dec 20, 2003 2:52 pm 
Vala
Användarvisningsbild

Själv tycker jag att Boromir klarar av att stå emot väl mycket. Jag skulle gissa att man skulle ha ganska svårt att strida me de pilarna i kroppen.

Profil Skicka e-post  

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: lör dec 20, 2003 3:45 pm 
High King of the Noldor
Användarvisningsbild

Nja, Jag vet inte det Jag. Vid slaget vid Sharpsburg under Amerikanska inbördeskriget så träffades Överste John Gordon med fem kulor. Två i benet, en i armen och en i axeln. Hans mannar försökte få honom att gå ur skottlinjen men han vägrade. Den femte kulan träffade honom i ansiktet. Han föll omkull, och skulle ha drunknat i sitt blod om inte en sjätte kula hade gjort ett hål i hans hatt. Så han överlevde. Och mirakulöst nog så behövde han inte såga av någonting. "One tough motherfucker."

Profil Skicka e-post  

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: sön dec 21, 2003 12:29 pm 
Jo det är kul att kommentera det Amerikanska inbördeskriget, men det här forumet är TYYYYYYYVÄÄÄÄÄÄÄR inriktat på en viss undrbar film

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: sön dec 21, 2003 5:35 pm 
Sinda
Användarvisningsbild

Det verkar göra ont att dra ner en av pilarna som sitter i stackars Boromir. det är så synd om honom!!!!!!!!!

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: sön dec 21, 2003 5:46 pm 
High King of the Noldor
Användarvisningsbild

Guest skrev:
Jo det är kul att kommentera det Amerikanska inbördeskriget, men det här forumet är TYYYYYYYVÄÄÄÄÄÄÄR inriktat på en viss undrbar film

Jag antar att du skrev detta som "Guest" för att slippa Fëanors vrede.

Eller inte. Jag läste just att du (om du nu är Siri) är dålig på att logga in.

Mitt inlägg tillförde iallafall något. Jag påpekade att det inte alls var omöjligt för Boromir att fortsätta slåss med flera pilar i sig då människor faktiskt har överlevt värre.

Ditt inlägg var dock totalt meningslöst.

Profil Skicka e-post  

Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 17 inlägg ]  Gå till sida 1, 2  Nästa

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme