Tolkiens Arda – Sveriges stora Tolkienforum

Välkommen till Sveriges stora Tolkienforum! Klicka här för att gå till förstasidan.
Aktuellt datum och tid: fre mar 29, 2024 5:54 am

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 3 inlägg ] 
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik: LotR på Blu-ray
InläggPostat: tor sep 10, 2009 1:29 pm 
Sinda

En del av er vet säkert redan om att bioversionerna (dom förlängda kommer vid ett senare tillfälle) är på väg att släppas på Blu-ray. Releasedatum har ändrats till höger och vänster. Det senaste budet är att boxen med dom tre filmerna samt extramaterial släpps under 2010. Troligtvis under våren.

Citera:
The 7-disc set scheduled for November 3 has been removed from the slate and will now be released sometime in 2010 (likely in the Spring).

http://u.nu/45573

Citera:
TORN

April 15th, 2009

Amazon.Com has the Blu-ray LOTR DVD collection available for pre-Order. The pre-order page also has a great image of the box art!

Bild

Citera:
http://www.thedigitalbits.com/index.html#mytwocents

[Editor's Note: Sources close to director Peter Jackson have informed me that he's saving the extended editions of the films for an "ultimate" box set release closer to the debut of the new Hobbit films - that's why these BDs are set to be theatrical only.

That's obviously not going to satisify every fan, but it gives them something in the meantime. As was the case with the original DVD release, at least you're now aware in advance that a more elaborate release is coming eventually if you'd prefer to wait for it.

For Warner's part, I've officially confirmed with the studio that this initial Blu-ray release is real and it's coming before the end of this year, but I'm told it won't be officially announced for another few months yet. So you should probably still consider this release to be semi-official and subject to change. Just FYI.]

Från blu-ray.com.

Citera:
New Line Home Entertainment and Warner Home Video have revealed the special features and subtitles included in the upcoming 'The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy' Blu-ray set. The bonus contents list follows pretty closely what was included in the DVD releases of the theatrical versions.

Extras listed are as follows:

LOTR.net featurettes
Previews, theatrical trailers and TV spots

Documentaries:

Fellowship of the Ring:
"Welcome to Middle Earth" (17 min.)
"Quest for the Ring" (21 min.)
"A Passage to Middle Earth" (42 min.)

The Two Towers:
"In the Set" (Starz/ Encore) (14 min.)
"Return to Middle Earth" (WB) (45 min.)

The Return of the King:
"The Quest Fulfilled: A Director's Vision" (23 min.)
"A Filmmaker's Journey: Making Of" (28 min.)

National Geographic special (46 min.)

There will be subtitle tracks in Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, English, French, German, Hungarian, Latvian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian and Spanish.

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: sön okt 25, 2009 12:05 pm 
Maia
Användarvisningsbild

coolt :)

"There is no good and evil, there is only power...and those too weak to seek it."
—Voldemort

I never expected that conducting a campaign of organized terrorism would be so morally uplifting.
/Viridian

Profil Skicka e-post  

Inläggsrubrik: LotR på Blu-ray
InläggPostat: sön okt 25, 2009 4:12 pm 
Noldo
Användarvisningsbild

snygg box

Profil Skicka e-post  

Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 3 inlägg ] 

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme