Tolkiens Arda – Sveriges stora Tolkienforum

Välkommen till Sveriges stora Tolkienforum! Klicka här för att gå till förstasidan.
Aktuellt datum och tid: fre mar 29, 2024 7:22 am

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 6 inlägg ] 
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik: 6. Svarta ryttare, Gandalf läser om Isildur, gamman i Fylke
InläggPostat: tor dec 18, 2003 6:00 pm 
Redaktionen

A huge tower appears, rearing up against the night sky. Although still under construction, it dominates the landscape. Rivers of fire from a neighbouring volcano pour around its foundations as an army of minions scurry to build it even higher. A tortured scream breaks the air.>

<<Voice: Shire!!! Baggins!!!>>

<Huge gates at a different tower open slowly outward. On horseback, nine cloaked figures on horseback ride out.

Day has come. In the distance, a smoking volcano belches out ash and fire into a darkening sky. The air echoes with its thunder. Gandalf, on a white horse, comes to a halt on a slight hill and watches the distant activities. Closer to Gandalf's position is a white-towered city, sheltered against a mountain range. Gandalf heads towards it. He goes deep into its bowels and finds himself in a dark room, covered from floor to ceiling in books and ancient scrolls. He shuffles through them, trying to discover the secrets he is after. Eventually he settles on one, sits down with a glass of wine and begins to read by the flickering candlelight.>

<<Voice of Gandalf: The Year 3434 of the Second Age. Here follows the account of Isildur, High King of Gondor and the finding of the Ring of Power.>>

<Isildur, lying on the ground at the Battle of the Last Alliance, stares at the Ring as it encircles Sauron's dead finger. He reaches out to grab it, crushing the burnt finger to char.>

<<Gandalf (reading Isildur‘s words): "It has come to me, the One Ring. It shall be an heirloom of my kingdom. All those who follow in my bloodline shall be bound to its fate for I will risk no hurt to the Ring. It is precious to me, though I buy it with great pain. <The Ring in Isildur's fingers seems to shrink> The markings upon the band begin to fade. The writing, which at first was as clear as red flame, has all but disappeared. A secret now that only fire can tell.">>

<Back in the Shire, a Hobbit is chopping wood in front of his home at nightfall. His dog, alerted to a stranger's presence, barks incessantly, then backs off, whimpering, as it retreats into the house. A huge shadow crosses the house as the stranger draws nearer. A horse neighs and stamps the ground. Its hoofs are nailed, its hair matted and bloody. Its eyes are blood-red. The black rider turns to look at the Hobbit. No eyes are visible inside its cowl.>

<<Black Rider: Shire. Baggins.>>

<<Hobbit: <fearful> Baggins. There's no Bagginses ‘round here! They’re up in Hobbiton, that way!>> <points>

<The Black Rider gallops off.

At the Green Dragon, a party is evidently in full swing, with cries and shouts of laughter. Inside, the Hobbits are engaged in the important business of drinking and singing. Tankards in hand on the table-top, Merry and Pippin indulge in some entertainment>

<<Merry and Pippin (singing):
Hey ho, to the bottle I go!
To heal my heart and drown my woe.
Rain may fall and wind may blow.
But there still be –
many miles to go!

Sweet is the sound of the pouring rain,
and the stream that falls from hill to plain.
Better than rain or rippling brook –
(Pippin finishes off solo) is a mug of beer inside this Took!">>

<Huge laughter and clinking of mugs. At a nearby table, some Hobbits are not so amused. They are engaged in serious discussion.>

<<First Hobbit: There's been some strange folk crossing the Shire. Dwarves, and others of a less than savoury nature.>>

<<Second Hobbit: War is brewing. The mountains are fair teeming with goblins.>>

<He continues to expound on his theme of doom to the others. Sam, opposite, takes a pull of his pipe and looks at Rosie behind the bar. She gives him a huge smile.>

<<Third Hobbit: Far-off tales and children's stories, that's all that is. You're beginning to sound like that old Bilbo Baggins. Cracked, he was.>>

<<Second Hobbit: Young Mr Frodo, here, he's cracking! (Laughs)>>

<<Frodo (arriving with drinks): And proud of it! Cheers, Gaffer!>>

<<Third Hobbit: Well, it's none of our concern what goes on beyond our borders. Keep your nose out of trouble, and no trouble'll come to you.>>

<Frodo merely smiles and raises his tankard.>

<Frodo and Sam are preparing to leave. Rosie stands at the door, wiping a tankard.>

<<Rosie (smiles at them): Goodnight, lads.>>

<<Sam: Goodnight.>>

<Frodo and Sam continue on their way. Behind them, a slightly intoxicated Hobbit gives Rosie an exaggerated bow and tries to impress her.>

<<Intoxicated Hobbit: Goodnight, sweet maiden of the Golden Ale!>>

<Sam hears this and turns back, muttering.>

<<Sam: Mind who you're sweet talking.>>

<Frodo encourages Sam to keep walking.>

Frodo: Don't worry, Sam. Rosie knows an idiot when she sees one.>>

<<Sam (doubtfully): Does she?>>

<The idea seems to bother him.

Frodo and Sam eventually stagger to Bag End and part ways.>

<<Frodo: Goodnight Sam.>>

<<Sam: Goodnight, Mister Frodo.>>

Profil Skicka e-post  

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: lör dec 20, 2003 6:44 am 
Dúnadan
Användarvisningsbild

Mycket cool introdktion av nazgûl! Lagom jävligt otrevliga för att de inte ska vara överdrivna. Varvat med gemytligheten i Fylke blir det perfekt.

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: mån dec 22, 2003 9:26 am 
Noldo

ja, då odm lyckats få in det mes fruktnasvärde i den kanske mest gladast delen av världen blir det bra, och jag tycker dom harl yckats.

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: mån dec 06, 2004 2:45 pm 
Creator of stars
Användarvisningsbild

En av de mäktigaste scenerna; när de rider ut!

And a new day will dawn for those who stand long
And the forests will echo with laughter

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: mån jan 24, 2005 9:15 pm 
Östring

Håller med. Mycket snyggt! :D

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: fre jul 24, 2009 9:22 pm 
Noldo
Användarvisningsbild

Jag kunde inte hjälpa att börja skratta när Sam säger "Does she?". Trots att det inte finns med i boken och jag egentligen är lite emot sådant så var den repliken så himla klockren!

Profil Skicka e-post  

Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 6 inlägg ] 

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme